I just want Pet Health Videos - how do I order these?
Please contact us for a Webpartner Order Form.
How much do your websites cost?
Prices vary according to the website package and add-on services chosen. Please contact us to discuss your options.
What does the monthly Webpartner package fee cover?
Please visit our Packages page for details.
How do I order a website package and add on services?
Please contact us for a Webpartner Order Form. We will be happy to discuss your options if you are unsure which website package or style to choose.
What are your Terms & Conditions?
Please download a copy of the Webpartner Terms & Conditions.
What happens after I place my website package order?
- We will send you a Webpartner Content Form to help you collate the text for your website.
- Return your completed Content Form together with your logo/branding guidelines and any images you wish to use.
- We will prepare a draft website for you to review online, based on the content you have provided and complementing your branding.
- Subject to provision of suitable content, we aim to deliver a draft site within 30 working days.
- If amendments are required to the first draft, let us know - we will make adjustments and invite you to a further review.
- Upon your final approval your Webpartner site will be configured to go live on your domain.
- We will provide you with login details to the content management system, a user manual explaining how to edit your website, and a free training session over the phone using screen sharing. Further telephone support is available if required.
Will my website be mobile friendly?
We recommend that you choose our Go Mobile add on service to optimise your website for mobile devices. The setup fee is waived when Go Mobile is ordered at the same time as your website package.
Can I include add on services at any time?
Yes, you can extend your website package at any time to suit your budget and marketing needs.
What is the minimum contract period?
Unless otherwise agreed, we operate a minimum contract period of 12 months per package/add-on service. After the minimum contract period cancellation can be made in writing giving 30-days notice.
What does the domain registration fee cover?
Please see our page about domain registration.
I already own a domain, can I still use this?
Yes. When it is time to go live with your Webpartner site we will provide you with instructions to help you repoint any domain(s) that you already own to our server, so that we can host your website.
Can I transfer control of my domain to you?
Yes, if you want to. If you choose to transfer a domain into our control you will retain legal ownership of that domain, but we will manage the domain settings on your behalf so you don't have to worry. Our domain registration fees will then apply.
Please note: in the event of a domain being transferred to us, if the legal owner details are incorrect at the time of transfer and need to be corrected thereafter, an administration fee will apply.
Please note: should you decide at any point to transfer control of your domain away from our management, an administration fee will apply.